The award-winning, genre-defining debut from #1 bestselling author of The Fault in Our Stars
Winner of the Michael L. Printz Award
Los Angeles Times Book Prize Finalist
New York Times bestseller
Before. Miles "Pudge" Halter is done with his safe life at home. His whole life has been one big non-event, and his obsession with famous last words has only made him crave "the Great Perhaps" even more (Francois Rabelais, poet). He heads off to the sometimes crazy and anything-but-boring world of Culver Creek Boarding School, and his life becomes the opposite of safe. Because down the hall is Alaska Young. The gorgeous, clever, funny, sexy, self-destructive, screwed up, and utterly fascinating Alaska Young. She is an event unto herself. She pulls Pudge into her world, launches him into the Great Perhaps, and steals his heart. Then. . . .
After. Nothing is ever the same.
- Living on the Edge
- Is It True Dukes Have More Fun?
- Children's Picture Books
- Historical New Hampshire (eBooks)
- Gentle Amish Fiction
- Kids' Mysteries
- New eBooks for Adults
- New eBooks for Kids
- New eBooks for Teens
- Read-Along eBooks for Children
- Biographies of Early Americans - eBooks
- Have You Met the Real Sookie Stackhouse?
- Read by the Author
- New Year, New Series to Hear
- The Girls of Audiobooks
- Presidential Biographies
- Celebrity Biographies
- Naughty or Nice?
- Most Popular
- New Audiobooks for Adults
- New Audiobooks for Teens
- New Audiobooks for Kids
- Historical Fiction on Audio
- New Year's Resolutions: Learn Something New about Science
- How about Some Fun Witchcraft with Your Mystery?
- All Magazines
- Science & Technology Magazines
- Current Event Magazines
- How-to Magazines
- Heath & Fitness Magazines
- Available Now